This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tulane Bringing the Pain

This is a Youtube clip of 2010 Tulane Greenwave football highlights to a rap song written and performed by Texans on the Tulane football team.



Texas Teammates performing are Albert Williams (#25 Running Back), Chris Asumnu (#99 Defensive Tackle), and Taylor Echols (#15 Safety).

Highlights were edited by former Tulane student athlete James McMurchy (#53 Linebacker), also from Texas.

The song was recorded by Tulane sophomore, Jackson Breit of Virginia, who laid the beat and sang the choruses.

(Mrs. Hullabaloo wants thanks her fellow Texan student athletes that this was not a Country Song. Even though I love me some George Strait, it seemed the only stations in the entire state of Oklahoma were country stations. You had the classic country station, the hip hop country station, the top 40 country station, the golden oldie country station...Y'all I was born and bred up in Texas. I can hang with country music. But I just wanted to poke out my ear drums with the inescapable country music.)

Roll Wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment