This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pour Some Sugar On Me

I have been wracking my brain on what to say for the past 16 hours, that hasn't already been said before....

Coach and Mrs. Hullabaloo are flying back from RDU to MSY via MCO. and I just want to Gag With a Spoon. Cause apparently MCO is the hub for the "other" fans flying back from WVU.

You know, because I, like totally, wanted to pour some more salt on the wound. As if!

.....Anyways, Of couse I would have preferred it have been a Totally Rad(!) flight home. But it is not meant to be. We must be forced to watch a gnarly 1980's gameplan dusted off and drolled out each week. And when there's, like, 11 guys in the box, man, at the goal line: well, like, just ram it up the middle! Like fer sure!

Perhaps I should send a cute fold up note with all of our suggestions for improvement with checkmark boxes like how us Gen X'rs used to do in middle school.

Because I do not want to see Trent Ma-Kee* and Ryan Griffin all taped up like mummies for our remaining games in the schedule.

I just don't have the heart for that.

*For those of you not there to enjoy this game live(!), the announcers kept mispronouncing Trent's name. Like he was never out on that field before. I think that was to annoy us. Just like those Zebras who were just awful! And speaking of acts committed just to annoy us, I should have known this game was gonna go sideways when Duke's running out to the field song was "Eye of The Tiger".

No comments:

Post a Comment