This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's About Time!

One of the highlights from yesterday ~ the Video Intro for 2011 Tulane Football. Rihanna doesn't exactly strike me as football soundtrack, but Mr. Detilier does awesome video editing. Totally Mrs. Hullabaloo approved.



Also, the fireworks when the team ran onto the field gave me chill-bers!


This was, by far, the coolest thing. In 20 years of following Tulane football this was the best entrance I've witnessed. It's about darn time, right? Picture from Ryan Rigali.

and my favorite shot from the game....


Picture from Parker Waters.

OK, enough looking in the rearview mirror. Gotta gear up for Aslut y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment