This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PSTP


Memorabilia from Linda

One of my favorite Hullabaloo-ettes, partners-in-crime, "Saucy" Terry coined this term for our Pre-Season-Tailgating-Party that we held last year before the 2009 season. Our PSTP was a lazy HOT Sunday afternoon.

We grilled burgers and hot dogs, brought tailgating fare to share and reconvened our little tailgating/section 110 peoples before the beginning of the season. I miss these folks during the offseason, so the PSTP was a wonderful way to get my "fix" to tide me over a few weeks before the official kick off begins.


Coach Hullabaloo and Koozie, our official Tailgating "Iron Grill Masters", at the 2009 PSTP.

Hullabaloo-ette Linda does a PSTP with her family. They officially call it the "Pre Wave Family BBQ" where they have a mini reunion with family members at the end of summer before Tulane Football season starts.

Which made me think that I kind of like the idea of hosting a Bon Voyage to Coach and Mrs. Hullabaloo party before we completely immerse themselves in football season. How funny is that? "Farewell to the Die Hards! See ya in December or February"

Oh, and "Saucy" - Congratulations! You are the official winner of the License Plate thingie giveaway. Show it with pride :0)

Roll Wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment