This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Friday, August 27, 2010

SHOPPING ALERT



Ladies!

Adorable dress at Dillard's for $17.

Sizes run small since it's from the juniors department. But too cute I had to share! It's in the traditional Tulane green and baby blue colors. I think it's a must have for tailgating season.

2 comments:

  1. It says 29 dollars on the website. Do they have it at the store? If so, which store?

    Thanks for the heads up. My wife would love it.

    PS: I'm the guy from yogwf who originally posted about the styrofoam coolers

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I found it at a Dillard's store in the Juniors department.

    They were $34 with 50% off

    ReplyDelete