This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Friday, August 27, 2010

Jeremiah was a Bullfrog!

Okay, so I'm just a little stunned about the decision of our friends in O-Town, Mississippi and their choice of QB for the 2010-11 season. Joining the legacies of Archie Manning and Eli Manning. Compare and Contrast.

My eyebrows are arched.

It is just interessante because rumor had it that Mrs. "Potty Mouth" Orgeron got her fair share of sideways glances in O-Town simply because she was a little rough around the edges and didn't quite "fit in" with the crowd at The Grove.

With this QB, we aren't talking about a poor choice of words in polite company or an inappropriate choice of outfit for your age and status. Nope, this is a far cry from a run in with the Fashion Police.

I might have to plot with Koozie to make some fun handcuffs for the game on September 11th. Just for some lighthearted humor and knock em down a few pegs. Kind of like the Rice Marching Owl Band and their fabulous halftime performances.

Just to show that Mrs. Hullabaloo isn't a completely horrible and insenstive person, I am saying a prayer for Mr. Jeremiah. I sincerely hope that Mr. Jeremiah has Come to Jesus and forgiven for his transgressions. and that he benefits immensely in the future from his Masters in "Parks and Recreation" from the University of Mississippi. Also.

No comments:

Post a Comment