This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cute!

Cute Gameday Dresses on sale at Tricky Vickie's

This strapless one is A-dorable. I saw it in person on one of the mom's before the fall scrimmage. The green is "clover" green, but the "turquoise" ruffle/underlay part on this dress is really more on the sky blue side. It's perfect.




As I shop. again. for a change....

Thankfully I don't think Coach Hullabaloo reads this blog, so I won't have to hide the package in the trunk of my car until I can sneak it into the house without him noticing.

So in order to balance out my shopping Karma, I have the following giveaway.


It's a License Plate Mirror thingie, which I bought at the campus Bookstore over the summer. And then I walked out to my car and realized I had nothing on my front bumper to hang it from. Women. So Clueless.

Anyways, Lucky Winner shall be selected from the comment thread.

Have fun and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have anything on the front bumper to attach it to but the wife does....he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Good luck to Mr. Patrick Ramsey tonight!

    Great to have you back Home in the Dome, Patrick. :)

    Terry

    ReplyDelete