This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Monday, June 13, 2011

Shopping Alert part deux!


Super cuuuuute Maxidress at Jacques Pennnay. $24.99. Love, love.

Find online here or at your local store.

There were some rainboots that were the most perfect Tulane olive and blue combo at Jacques last season. Perfect for those horrid games at West Point when you have to slog up that muddy hill to their decrepit stadium. The rainboots were the arizona brand. I totally kick myself each and everyday for not having bought a pair. Even though I hope we shant be returning to Michie Stadium like ever again, I am sure we will find ourselves in some college hamlet with muddy tailgating sometime and I'll be prepared with cute rainboots. Bad Mrs. Hullabaloo, Bad! ....sigh.

Also, make sure you and/or your Greenie Dat man is a Playmaker and attends "The Playbook" Summer Camp next Tuesday. Link to RSVP here.

Tulane Athletics Fan Summer Camp
Tuesday, June 21
5:30-7:30 pm
at the Wilson Center

Join Rick Dickson, coaches, support staff, and student-athletes as they show you what it's like to be a Green Wave student-athlete. You'll hear from the coaches, Rick, and our academic support, strength conditioning, training, compliance and equipment staffs as they show you what it takes to get our student-athletes ready for the classroom and competition!
Food and drink will be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment