This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shopping Alert!


Don't you just love these shopping alerts? I do!

So Hullabaloo-ettes, I found these cute wedge espadrilles for $20! The online price here says $29.99, but they were 30% off in the store so I got them for $20.

They are cute on and super comfortable, perfect for Tulane Tailgating me says.

I also found these cute casual flips that I am going to upgrade with a green rhinestone in the middle. $12.99 online here.



...and then, not that I don't have enough picnic utensils already (outdoor entertaining is a complete weakness for me y'all!), but I thought this "All In One" Mesh Caddy was simply perfect. And Coach Hullabaloo did too and actually purchased it for me (I was shocked. Enabler - ha!).


$9.99 at Target or online here.

I am going to dress it up with a magnet or decal from the Tulane proshop or bookstore to Greenie it up. Besides, I gotta switch things up a little from tailgate party to tailgate party.

Happy Shopping y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment