This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Monday, June 13, 2011

DefCon5


Holy Facundus Y'all ~ I have got a situation up. in. here! double underline, exclamation point.

So I played hookie and took advantage of being by Lakeside today. soooo hot and the traffic was all a fool, so I parked and shopped. Honeys, let me tell you that Mrs. Hullabaloo prefers to fly all the way to Chicago to shop at Macy's than mess with Lakeside. It's very un-New Orleans of me to not shop local - but God, the traffic.

Well my predicament begins like this: En route to Jacques Pennay to get the Super Cuuuuute Maxidress from my previous post, I found and fell in love with these (!) at Macy's on-sale-for-$69-plus-an-extra-20%-if-you-buy-2pairs-so-I-bought-some-babyblue-flops-also. MMMMMHHHHUH.

Talk about Dangerous Liaisons, cause then I had to walk past the actual Nine West purveyors inside of the mall and they have FLATS in the same version of heels.

What exactly is a Greenie Dat to do? I NEED YOUR HELP!

Cute, Espadrille Platform Wedges? Sensible, still cute, flats?

Cute, Cute, Cute or practical, practical, practical? HELP!

Egads, I don't think I shall sleep tonight. This is just as a conundrum situation as when Scott Cowen acted a fool and tried to shut down D1 athletics.

UPDATE: so everybody loves, loves these fab heels, and Coach Hullabaloo preferred the heels also, so done. Ladies: they are now ON SALE at Nine West for $59 (40% off). Now, to decide which game to wear them to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment