This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Friday, September 14, 2012

SQUEAL!

Y'ALL!!!!! Shut. The. Front. Door!  Remember when Dillard's debuted Tulane panties? (by the way, you can still order them here through Hanky Panky. I still think the cami would be cute paired up under a cute cardigan....)

Well, hold on to your drawers for the motherlode of Shopping Alerts!  Cause Meesh and Mia have the most adorable licensed Tulane tops and dresses, EVER!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG....Just LOOK!



and LOOK!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HOW C-UUUUTE!!!

and OMG could you just die!?!!!

I'm just kevelling!

Brings tears to my eyes, we aren't worthy!!!



JUST PINCH ME, AM I DREAMING?!!



ALL. of. this. So Hullabaloo Huddle-worthy! And y'all (!) they have everything in BOTH olive and blue.  So you can get all of this adorableness, and more, in every color!  If you can picture this, I am literally jumping up and down squealing!!!

OMG, Coach Hullabaloo will simply just kill me, or at the very least divorce me, when he sees the bill from this......

No comments:

Post a Comment