This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Aloha or bust!


With minimal threats to mutually divorce each other, we are packed with thanksgiving dinner in ice chests headed out for our Hawaiian holidays via Dallas.

Thanksgiving with Momma and Poppa Hullabaloo to give thanks that Wave Basketball is on a roll, the old man has opened his wallet for a real coach, and thankful for all that is Olive and Blue. Amen.

And then off to Hawaii for 6 days.

Tulane Alumni Office is hosting a tailgate in the Aloha Zone before the game Saturday, which I am totally looking forward to.

My friend Sugar gave me some recommendations and I'm sharing them with you! Sugar says to get Mai Tais at The Royal Hawaiian Hotel. The lagoon at Ko'Olina is a great non touristy spot for swimming. Duke's Waikiki serves tasty dinner and fish. The Hilton Resort is the perfect spot to catch the sunset. And a former Miss Hawaii can be seen at House Without a Key.

Sugar says I also should not miss shopping on Kalakaua Avenue.

Oh, so much to be thankful for!

Mazel Tov my petits choux!

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely trip and roll wave! All our best, WaveProf and WaveProfesora

    ReplyDelete