This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Meanwhile In the Bunker

This morning I was JUST thinking about the so called "Million Dollar Par-tay" that the fancy pants people had at Mardi Gras World last week to pat themselves on the back over Yulfogelmevlin. You know, while our football team chugs along sans special teams coach and sans proper kickers. And how us little people were left to fend for ourselves in the heat with out proper access to hydration.

And then this brilliance came along.....



LMAO.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees the absurdity of our situation. Could we at least get us some room to move our elbows in the stairwells, or lights in the water closets so I'm not tinkling in the darkness?

Anyways, onwards to Southeastern! Get back in line Tulane fans, mooosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment