This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Penny Takes Manhattan

I found a companion on the streets of Manhattan for Lucky Penny.
Our famous Lucky Penny from the McNeese game flew to New York with us. Here he is pre-game at Dumpie Stadium.

What a great weekend! After the Army win, Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo carried the festivities over to the Doubletree Hotel in Montvail, NJ with some other Tulane fans. And We Had ourselves a Ball!

I think we scared all of the reunion-goers from Old Tappan High School, but Adam, our bartender extraordinaire tended to our every want and whim. Full service dinner? sure! Kept our wine glasses full and even shared with us this delicious Key Lime Shooter
1 oz Licor 43 liqueur
1/2 oz white rum
1 oz sweet and sour mix
1/4 oz Rose's lime juice
1/2 oz half-and-half

delish! especially after a win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment