This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Monday, August 27, 2012

Come Aboard, We're Expecting You.....

Don't you worry cyberfans!  Mrs. Hullabaloo has got this Isaac thing all under control.

So today Coach Hullabaloo boarded up the house and I went to my office to pack and raise things  up. A vertical evacuation of my wares, if you will.  Athletics dispatched the Greenwave Football team to Birmingham so that they can continue practice before Rutgers.  I kind of think that was a dumb move to exhaust the team by trapsing about the countryside and driving back through a tropical storm. But nobody asked me my opinion.

Anyways, I had so many pressing items on my checklist to tend to to prepare for the approaching hurricane. Starting with this...


Putting decals on new serving pieces.  Too cute, right?  I found the blue bucket at Homeport in Burlington, Vermont.  And I think I picked up the white utensil caddy at Target....

and then I completed this....



Updated floral arrangement (which, I'm thinking I might add some cute penants or something to give it more height). I do love this vase so.  I comissioned it from Cindy who runs a traveling monogram tchotckie business at the wholesale gift shows.

Yes, these projects were dire. I couldn't just leave them unattended.  Tailgating starts in less than 5 days.

Hurricane Schmurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment