This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Major


Exciting! SuperFanTM profile for today!

I just love this Greenie Dat. She is fabulous and perky and cute and fun. and most of all she Adores New Orleans. All of the qualities that make being a Greenie Dat awesome.

I call her Major. As in, "Major Fun." Major is such a trip, love her!

So without further ado, Major's SuperFanTM profile:

Major, our readers are dying to know: When did you become a member of the Greenie Dat Nation?
I became a Greenie Dat when I was welcomed to Tulane with an internship position in February 2011. I needed the internship in order to graduate, May 14, 2011 from my college in Kansas with a degree in Sports Management and a minor in Business Marketing. While at Tulane, I worked in the Athletics Department, working on different events; Allstate Sugar Bowl Women's Golf Tourney, NCAA Regional Rounds, Tulane 5K and the Tulane Classic, as well as singing the National Anthem at various sporting events. (In addition to just being cute and fabulous at all times).


Who is your favorite Tulane Student Athlete?
I really don't have a "favorite" Tulane Student Athlete. I enjoyed watching men's and women's basketball, and baseball. I was usually working the events, so I didn't really have time to form a "fan base" for any one individual. (well, of course, except for forming a fan base for the Greenie Gals, but I digress)

What is your favorite Greenwave Memory?
My favorite GreenWave moment would have to be when I sang the National Anthem at a baseball game. The overall atmosphere was amazing and I enjoyed the support for the baseball team from the GreenWave community! (and we enjoyed you!)


Which Tulane SuperFanTM are you glad you had the opportunity to get to know?
Help me out with her name...she is a Greenie Gal and wants to be the Mascot? She helped with the NCAA golf tourney? I choose her as my fan that I was glad to meet because her passion for Tulane Football and her enthusiasm for Tulane Athletics became contagious for all who were around her. Her desire to be Riptide, her energy and love of life makes her an exceptional candidate for my "favorite fan". She was a joy to be around!

......Whaaaat? You mean Booty Judy?


ha!

1 comment:

  1. I had to read it through tears, but my heart is smiling for having spent time with Brooke.

    ReplyDelete