This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Thursday, December 15, 2011

You Can Never Have Enough

I was on facebook this morning and the ad for ModCloth, just called my name! Just LOOK at this treasure trove of adorable-ness for gameday outfits and homecoming apparel. (click on the links to purchase)

Worth the expense at ModCloth.

Between the outfits you need for The Hullabaloo Auction and Party, Tailgating and then perhaps a costume change for the game, you have to start scouting these things months and months ahead. Mark my words: you can NEVER have enough adorable olive and blue outfits. Between Football, baseball, and now basketball - being fashionably prepared is like half the battle.

So happy shopping!


Don't look at the price tag, just buy them. At ModCloth


$64.99 from ModCloth

$49.99 from ModCloth


$47.99 from ModCloth

No comments:

Post a Comment