This is primarily a Tulane football blog, although I do occasionally comment on all matters Tulane that may or may not be any of my business. I love following Tulane Greenwave football, zing-zang Bloody Marys, hostessing cute tailgating parties, and life in New Orleans. It's fabulous. oh and I adore Mr. Hullabaloo. PS This blog is not affiliated in any way "officially" with Tulane University or Tulane Athletics. It is purely the crazy antics and obsessions of Mr. and Mrs. Hullabaloo who love them some greenwave (I say tee-ay (!) y'all).

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bye, Bye, Bye

I really loathe Bye weeks. Tulane really gets shafted in the whole bye week situation. They're either the first weekend or a game in.

I somehow strangley thought that Bye weeks were supposed to be to let the team rest. So shouldn't they be towards the end to ensure a strong finish?

Another item on my dislike list (yes, besides LSU and the Cooters, .... and of course UCF) is playing out of town the entire month of October practically. October in New Orleans is usually glorious weather - perfect for tailgating - and we have to spend it on the road being everybody's homecoming bitches. "If I were Athletic Director" this would be the first order of business I would rectify.

So while on the road I have had a chance to judge and criticize everybody's tailgating. So far I heart SMU's tailgating boulevarding best. So below are some photos from last year's visit to the Big D. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment